Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun with the COZY COUP




Carter and Finn


Carter and Mikey

This fire truck may have been the best purchase yet. It is the hot item at every playgroup, babysitting job, or friend day. Carter loves to watch cartoons from it, push people around in it or ride on the back. He pushes it around all day even with no one in it. He uses it as a step ladder to climb up on anything, and plays with it EVERYDAY. I cant say that for most of his toys. Currently he can only push himself backwards when he is in the car, but soon hopefully, he will figure out how to go FORWARD!

Im so glad i work at a USED childrens store where i can pick up hot items at half the price (or better!) that are in great condition. I hope we have many summers of playing outside in it! We had one growing up but I was the one always pushing my brothers around in it, rarely riding in it. So i knew it would be a fun toy!