Please dont kill me for posting these pictures! you all look BEAUTIFUL!
I am SO incredibly blessed to have amazing friends! And they are not just the ones i have posted in the pictures! I have blogged about this group of girls many times - you know who you all are- You are AMAZING! Its been a little over 2 years that i have been in Twin and this group of girls has truly kept me going. We all went through many trials together...babies, moving, building houses, job changes, more babies, and i swear that it is only because of these girls unconditional love and support that i made it through having a baby! Each of them are so talented in many ways! From awesome organizational skills, to running marathons, or being super crafty, What other group of girls do you know that will get together EVERYDAY faithfully for playgroup, take meals in for 2 weeks when i had a baby, throw baby showers, go walking 5 miles EVERYDAY even when its snowing sideways....(ok we didnt go the 5 miles THAT day) and just be there WHENEVER i needed any of them! I dont know what i did right to deserve such wonderful friends, but i am so thankful for all of you! I love that our babies have grown up together, that we are able to serve eachother, and that there is no bad talking or gossip that goes around in this group.
Please know that i value your friendship so much. Thank you for making me who i am today and holding my hand through the tough times and encouraging me to be a better woman. Please know.....
YOU ARE AMAZING!
8 comments:
Thats great you have such a great group of girl friends. Every girl needs them thats for sure!
Amen to that.
I believe in "girl time" As women we need good friends! I am a better mother when I hang out with good friends. I'm glad you have such neat ones!
Your little guy IS a doll!
I'm so glad you are in! I'll let you know when the new blog is up and running.
you are such an AMAZING chica!! That is why I love being your friend! And you are soo right one.. we have a great group, it breaks my heart that we had to move, but we will be back around! We are all so luck to have so many people we can turn to... just rememeber even in cali i am your friend and if you ever want to venture to disneyland there is a blow-up mattress waiting!!
Oh, I miss you girls! I felt the same way when I lived there. I definetely could still use a playgroup everyday.
I miss everyone as well. As great as it is to live so close to family. I really miss all the mom and baby talks we had a playgroup.
I am with you! Such an awesome group of girls!
Candice- you deserve such great friends because you are a great friend too! I truly hope you know how wonderful and talented you are!
Post a Comment