Wednesday, March 10, 2010

18 Months Old!


I can not believe that 18 months has come and gone so fast! Before I know it this little man will be 2! Some fun things Carter is doing right now are:
-infatuated with Mickey Mouse
-Jabbers up a storm
-Goes to Nursery this Sunday! ( i cant wait!)
-New Words:
cheeeeese
please
ears
boo
Tony
papa
nona
banana
teeth
mom
dad
probly a few more, but i cant think straight right now.
ALSO Carter is going to be a.......
BIG BROTHER! We are expecting a new baby mid October. They will be 25 months apart.


9 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you!

The Collier 4 said...

Congrats you guys! That is perfect timing. How fun hopefully it will be a girl. It is so fun having one of each. I think another boy would be fun too.

cassie said...

congrats that is exciting!!!! how fun!

Unknown said...

Congrates!! I'm so excited for you. I really hope you have a girl! They are so fun. (boys are too, but girls are so fun to primp up) Hope you start feeling better soon!!!

Workmans said...

Yay! Congrats! Two is so fun...its the third that scares me! Hope you are feeling well.

Giselle said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news. Also, Carter is such a cute little guy. Can't believe how big he is now.

Unknown said...

Congrats again! That is so exciting!

The DeGiulio's said...

He is getting so big. I forgot to ask you at the shower if he stayed at home with your hubby. And congrats on baby #2.

Megan said...

I love that picture of Carter! We miss you! We need to get together soon!!! and more. Feel better!