
The fam at his farewell dinner.
2 future missionaries. I hope these boys look up to their uncle Jordan and strive every day to be like him.
Best of buds, Carter and Ryker ready to go to church.
Those who came to the temple when Jordan recieved his endowments. Such a special day when you can be in the temple with your family!
Proud momma and Pop.We tried to plan one last camping/boating trip before he left to Lucky Peak, but due to bad weather we had to cancel and "camped out" at mom and dads. We played games for 2 days straight and ate tons of food. Saturday afternoon we went to Sligars in Hagerman for some good ol swimming. It was a blast. Heres Justin (my older brother), his wife Carrie and Son Ryker.





2 comments:
I truly have the best family ever! Thanks for puttin the pics up sis! Can't wait to see the little guys (and girl) all grown up when i come home!
I just can't believe Jordan is old enough to be going on a mission. Last time I checked, Jordan was in 2nd grade. Wow! I know he will be an awesome missionary though!
Post a Comment