We had a great time at the Hymas Family Reunion this year. We went to Heppner OR which was about an 8 or 9 hour drive for us and Carter was a champ while we drove in the car. Thank heavens for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
It rained the first few days we were there, but finally on Sunday we got a nice day so we did lots of trail riding. Chad had a blast. He told me on the way home he thought he could trade his boat in for a dirt bike! If you know Chad, he has a HUGE love for wakeboarding so I was really suprised he said that. I think he had a great time riding with the BIG BOYS.

Yes I even got a few rides in, by this point on the trail, my bladder was about to explode from having a baby bounce on it. I hope she enjoyed the bumpy ride!
Heres most of the gang out on our ride.
It rained the first few days we were there, but finally on Sunday we got a nice day so we did lots of trail riding. Chad had a blast. He told me on the way home he thought he could trade his boat in for a dirt bike! If you know Chad, he has a HUGE love for wakeboarding so I was really suprised he said that. I think he had a great time riding with the BIG BOYS.

Yes I even got a few rides in, by this point on the trail, my bladder was about to explode from having a baby bounce on it. I hope she enjoyed the bumpy ride!Heres most of the gang out on our ride.









1 comment:
Family reunions are always fun. Glad you guys had a fun time and Carter did good on the car ride. Congrats on the little girl by the way. They are SO much fun!
Post a Comment