Friday, July 23, 2010

Camping at Baumgartner

We had a really great time camping at our favorite spot, Baumgartner! Carter did so good and loved being outside and eating junk food all weekend. I look terrible in this picture, but had to post it for posterity!
There are a ton of pictures for this post so ill keep the writing short and sweet!

We had a little bridge in our campsite that went over a creek and the boys loved sitting on the bridge and playing in the water.

Carter thought this trail was a slide and spent a lot of time going down it on his bum.

Kicking back having a cold one....


Chad jumping off the rock

The water was FREEZING! but these boys were troopers!


Swinging with Daddy



Carter and Ryker are becoming really good buddies and they had lots of fun playing together!

1 comment:

terrah said...

What a fun time! I love camping here and have the best memories of this campground! I'm glad you guys had a terrific family week!