Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Shower #1

I have an amazing family who is always so good about throwing baby/wedding showers for each of the cousins. And they know how to party! My aunt and cousins threw this shower for me in Idaho Falls last weekend and it was such a great time! It had a princess theme and we made princess hats and wands and made hairbows! I know have a new hobby that i am addicted to! And as always, the food was amazing!

Ok this picture is out of place, for some reason i can't move it, but i wanted to show off my new nursing cover that my awesome friend Aubrey made! I love it!!

Heres all the hair bows we made and a few i have collected.
And all my loot!
I brought the princess poster home from my shower and this is what Carter does all day. He lays on top of it and kisses all the princesses...uh oh...i am in trouble!
And just for the record, heres me at 30 weeks!

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

What a fun shower! Bows are definitely addicting whether its making or buying them :) Bailee has the same bouncer & a few of the same burp clothes (Jan must have given those to you)

Heather said...

I'm sorry I missed your shower! I've been meaning to write you! We had a lot of things going on that day, but it looks like you had such a cute shower. Harlee would've loved the princess theme! Your bows are darling. I definetely have a huge collection myself. Little girls are just so fun to doll up.

Sorensons said...

I can't stop laughing at Carter kissing the princesses. You are in trouble! The shower looks like so much fun!