Monday, August 30, 2010

Carter's 2 Year Old Pictures

We did Carters 2 year old shots last weekend and here are a few of my favs. His 2 favorite things are DADDY and TOOLS right now. So that's what we used as props.









a few family pics yes my belly is ugly and white...but nothing photoshop cant fix!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! You should have got one of Carter "blow-drying" his hair with the drill for future evidence. :D

Monette and Mark said...

Way cute! I love the family picture up top!

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

These are soooo cute! Love the tool idea, might have to use it myself someday.

Sorensons said...

I LOVE these pictures!! They are all SO cute!

Hay and J said...

What a cute family! I love the one where Carter is looking to the side it's super cute!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Carter is such a cutie!!!! I love that last one of him looking all sneaky!!!!

Val said...

your pics are soooo adorable! Hope all is well with you guys!

tutus n bowties said...

These pics are so dang cute. My fav is the one with Carter and the upside down chair. Love it! P.s. I'm so excited for you.