CHAD CANDICE CARTER MOLLIE BRIELLE AND RYLEE
She's beautiful!! I'm jealous of all her hair.
Great pictures! In some of them I think she looks a lot like Carter. Cute cupcake outfits. Hope your recovery goes good & all is well with you guys.
I am soo happy to here that everything went well! Mollie is a beauty! She was stylin on her trip home too!
What a beautiful little girl! Congrats again! I need to come visit! And who gives you a massage right after you have a baby? :) Cuz you deserve one!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's beautiful!! I'm jealous of all her hair.
Great pictures! In some of them I think she looks a lot like Carter. Cute cupcake outfits. Hope your recovery goes good & all is well with you guys.
I am soo happy to here that everything went well! Mollie is a beauty! She was stylin on her trip home too!
What a beautiful little girl! Congrats again! I need to come visit! And who gives you a massage right after you have a baby? :) Cuz you deserve one!
Post a Comment