I'm still in the hospital and dont have my own computer so will post pictures when i get home, but our sweet Mollie is here!! I checked in yesterday at 8AM and by 10AM the doctors were able to get her turned and induced me. Poor Chad got really sick while the doctors were digging into my stomach trying to turn her and had to go sit down. It hurt pretty bad and i have lots of bruises...but it is better than the other option of a c-section!! After 10 they kept turning up my pitocin and got my epidural around noon. 45 minutes later i was ready to push and she arrived at 12:59 pm! Everything went SO fast! Only 3 hours of labor and I was so glad because it was very painful!
Mollie weighed 6lbs 10 oz. (just 1 ounce less than Carter) and 20.5 in. long. She has a ton of black hair and her little head is perfectly round. She is beautiful!!
As for me, I feel great! I didnt need ANY stitches and that makes ALL the difference! Just have the normal aches and pains of postpartum. Chad is loving his little girl. This morning she was a little cold so the nurse asked him to take off his shirt and cuddle with her and he LOVED the skin to skin cuddle time.
We are loving our little girl and I will post some pictures soon!
10 comments:
Wahoo! Congrats!! I love the name Mollie thats super cute! I'm glad it wasn't too long of a process for ya! I hope I'm as lucky!
Congrats you guys! What a relief that the doc was able to turn her, a c-section does not sound fun. Cant wait to see pictures! Hope your recovery goes well & we loved doing skin to skin with Bailee when she was first born.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that it turned out so well. I'm excited to see pictures! I hope you can get some rest!
ps, Luke loves those BYU ball you sent when he was born. He's been biting them and crawling around with one in his mouth. It's pretty cute, they are just the right size for him, and the girls love playing catch with them too.
Congrats!!! That's wonderful they were able to turn her! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Ya for no stitches!! That is how it was when I had Danika and made for much faster, painless recovery. Glad she turned. Can't wait to meet her. Call if you need anything. Im not around much during the day but always in the evenings and on weekends. We mommies have to stick together during campaign. Im a little nervous and scared.
Congrats! I'm so glad everything went well for you. Can't wait to meet her!
So exciting!!!!!i hope she's already getting some good use from those bows you made!
Congratulations, candy and chad. We love you and need pictures.
Scott and Danni
I'm so glad it went so fast and well! I bet she is just beautiful! I'm so excited to meet her. Has CArter met her yet? : )
Post a Comment