Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Favorites

Although Motherhood definitely has its challenges, I constantly am finding myself in awe that I created these little beings. Carter is entering a hard toddler stage and Mollie is teething and starting to be mobile!! I recently was put in as the 2nd counselor in the Young Women and Chad has been super busy with work and a city league basketball team. Life is SO busy but I can't help but smile at all the sweet moments I have shared with my kids this month. These moments are what makes it all worth it! Here is Carter playing his "tar" (guitar). He even sings "ner-ner-ner" as he pretends to play it. This one melts my heart. Carter loves to share his trains especially with Mollie and no one else.
OK so this one REALLY melts my heart. Toothless baby smiles are the BEST!
Even though feeding babies is a chore and very messy, Mollie got to start solid foods this month and it is still exciting!
Carter wants to be EXACTLY like his dad. He constantly is wearing his jersey and b-ball shoes around the house. He is growing up SO fast. He can already count to 12 by himself, knows his colors, and we are working on the alphabet. He LOVES to sing and can learn any song very quick!
And this little gal changes every day! She is just about sitting on her own and can almost roll over completely on her own. A tooth should pop through any day now. We can't get enough of her smiles and every so often she blesses us with the sweet sound of little giggles. She will be 6 months old on April 5th! My how time flies!
Oh these little ones are the JOY in my life. THIS is what life is all about! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! Life without our kids would be pretty meaningless. I can't believe Mollie is that old already! So crazy! They are so adorable.

Hannah said...

You definately are blessed with two adorable and sweet children!

Giselle said...

Your kids are adorable! I love the picture of Mollie smiling, she is such a pretty little baby!