Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rockin' Birthday

I did it! I turned the corner headed to 30...yes i am 26. It was a great weekend. I got to celebrate every day of it! On thursday, i got to go out with this handsome man on a smokin' hot date to the falls and then to kiwi loco. Friday we headed to Idaho Falls and ate at the Olive Garden with my family and a few cousins in tote.
It was 2 days before my sister in law was set to be induced (Carrie on the Left) and it was my cousin Emily's due date (Right, she later had her baby on the following tuesday). We had lots to celebrate!
Saturday we watched conference which was wonderful and uplifting and then my brother got me tickets to "Bodies" at the Museum of Idaho. If you dont know me, I LOVE anatomy so this was the perfect gift. It is real live cadavers in every form you could imagine on display. If you ever get the chance, GO! it is SO worth it.

That evening we had presents and pie. My sweetie and my mom spoiled me. I'm not a huge cake fan so my mom made us pumpkin pie! Chad got me new running shoes, a SCHWINN!! and a cake decorating kit.

And on sunday we watched more conference and in the afternoon, this little sweetie was born on my birthday! Haidyn Meri Reed! This is my oldest brother's daughter. Here's the birthday girls!
Thanks so much to everyone who made is such a special day! 2011 has been my best year yet!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Happy Birthday!

The Collier 4 said...

So young! You didn't tell me it was your birthday when I asked you to babysit. Well happy b-lated birthday! We need to get together. Love the hair cut.