We celebrated Easter saturday morning at G & G Reeds house. The kids were very excited. We did a little less candy this year with a few more gifts. I sometimes forget they are small and dont eat much candy. This year I remembered (becasue I am the one who eats it all!)

But with our annual family egg hunt, we came home with TONS of candy anyway. Mollie loved gathering eggs. I told her to "clean them up" and she obeyed and put all the eggs in her bag. So cute.

Carter was very into it this year. He found gobs of egss and candy.

That evening we headed out to Moore to be with more family. As soon as i got Mollie dressed in her Easter dress sunday morning I turned my back for 1 minute and the next thing i knew she was covered in chocolate!

We quickly cleaned her up and here is the best picture I could get of them in their easter clothes.

We ended the trip with colds for all of us. YUCK! And mine happened to turn into pluerisy (a painful lung infection) and I am STILL suffering from it. Wish I could have enjoyed the day more, but it was still great to see family. I love Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment