So this will be the most random post ever. But quite a few things have happened lately. A few weeks ago I was tested for allergys. After 36 painful "scratches" on my back and 46 shots in my arms i found out I am only allergic to 4 things. Horse hair, corn pollen, and a few weeds. Not a fun process and since I wasnt very allergic to them I dont get any treatment. Just the regular claritin and nasal spray...ugh I hope things get better soon!
We begged Chad to take off from work a little early one day so we could beat the heat and go to Nat Soo Pah! Lots of fun! Carter is crazy about the water slide. You can hear him laughing the whole way down.
This picture is just too cute not to share. These boys are constantly yelling "Go Aggies!" and "Go Broncos!" back and forth. Cute kiddos!
My dear Aunt Carol passed on to a better life a few weeks ago. She will be missed. My dads family put together a very nice funeral service for her. Its blury, but this is my dad speaking at her funeral. Im sure she was proud.
We hit the fair yesterday and did rides & food with the kids. Super hot and lots of waiting in line wore me out pretty quick. But the mini doughnuts and these priceless pictures are always worth it!
Mol loved the baby pigs and we went back quite a few times to pet them.
I straightened her hair and she looked so cute and grown up I could hardly stand it! What a beautiful little girl!
And my little man started Joy School again this year! Today was his first day. He has been asking for weeks when he is starting. Here he is on the first day!
And this is his little Joy School group. Its going to be a fun year!!
Now on to our Lake Cascade Trip!!










No comments:
Post a Comment