Monday, October 22, 2012

Fun With Cousins!

We got to have my brothers kids visit last weekend. My Sister in Law is pregnant with her 3rd baby and was having contractions and was put on bed rest until they stopped.  She also has a 1 and almost 3 yr old! She's a champ! So we took them Thurs-Sat. It was kinda crazy having a 1, 2, 3, and 4 year old in the house but for the most part it went pretty smoothly. And the kids loved it!

Mollie & Haidyn
                                                                     Carter & Ryker
 Two princesses and Woody & Spiderman!

 Movie and pizza party!
Glad we could help out and hope that baby #3 comes soon so Carrie can begin to feel better. So glad I could capture some pictures of the weekend. I have so many fun memories with my cousins and I hope these kids will have the same opportunity!

No comments: