Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bah Humbug Halloween

The title says it all...Bah Humbug! I just couldnt get into the Halloween spirit this year. Maybe it was the stress of being in charge of the ward halloween party....or maybe some of the newly added stress I can't say much about yet. (no I'm not pregnant...) But I was NOT into Halloween this year.

I only captured a few pictures too!
Here's our sweet little witch.
 And our Bronco football player!
We didn't even go trick or treating on Halloween! Lame! But the kids got plenty of candy at the ward trunk or treat the night before.

 We finally did carve a pumpkin the day before halloween. But I didnt even take a picture of the finished product! Double Lame!!


 The kids enjoyed it though.
 One thing I always enjoy is our Joy School Halloween Party. The kids were all dressed up so cute and they all had a great time! I'm so glad we have been a part of this group.
Anyway...maybe next year I can get into Halloween a little bit more. Here's to a Happy Halloween next year.

No comments: