This little girl amazed me at how quick she potty trained! Within a few days she was trained to go pee, we sadly are still working on #2 but I'm hoping she will catch on quick.
As I was compiling last years blog book, I notice that Carter was finally potty trained by Jan 2012 and here we are 1 year later with both kids potty trained in Jan 2013!
She loves wearing her "pannies" and I think they are so cute too! She is really small for her age and with her out of diapers now none of her pants fit. They are all to big and she looks even tinier! Another down side is we often find her naked! This girl hates wearing clothes!
Mollie is...TWO....this pretty much sums it up right now. She is very strong willed and she loves candy. Her sleeping habits are horrible and so are her eating habits. She's a fighter most of the time and not a lover. BUT I love her like crazy. She reminds me of what love is and is teaching more about patience than I ever would learn without her. Her smile and laugh can melt anyone. And those big brown eyes....lets just say she has her daddy wrapped around her finger (and mom too!)
I sometimes hate that girls are supposed to love dress up and babies and play with kitchens and pretend clean up toys. It's engrained in them. Does it teach our girls that all there is to life is cooking, cleaning, looking beautiful and caring for babies? I hope it teaches them service and love. I hope I can teach you the things you need to know and especially how loved you are. LOVE YOU MOL!







8 comments:
sexy
Agreed
@Tatboi chill edgy boy.these comments are disgusting but so are yours. How are violent threats and death wishes supposed to help? Encourage them to get help, stop attacking them. You need anger management. I googled your username and it came up with a disturbing amount of similar blog posts. Why are you even on those posts? It’s discouraging when as a parent yourself you’re trying to see how others have tackled the subject of potty training but it’s no reason for you to say what you do. Help them, don’t hurt them. Calm the fuck down.
I'm sorry. I should have thought about it before I sent it. I have commented on a bit other ones but I don't go on here that much. I'm sorry and I'll rewrite them nicely
Dude, you need some help, like some therapy or something. It'll help you
My cock so hard does anyone know we're i can find child porn
Just chilling in boots with no pants on. Sounds like she's plenty of fun that way!
Post a Comment