Brielle's blessing day was on Feb 2 which also happened to be ground hogs day and super bowl sunday!It was a bright and sunny day and we had many friends and family who came to support us. I had planned for Brielle to wear my blessing dress that I wore as a baby (mollie wore it too) and a few days before the blessing I tried it on her and it wouldnt button up! I wanted to cry! This little girl is quite chunky! With the blessing only a few days away I figured we would just have to make it work since my options in tooele to find a dress were slim to none. My mom must have been inspired because a few hours later she called and asked if she could buy a blessing dress for brielle and that she had found one she really liked. SHe described it to me and it was almost the exact dress i had looked at online but it wouldnt have gotten here in time if i ordered online and it was a better price! So Grandma Reed saved the day and bought a beautiful blessing dress for her. She even bought it in a 3 month size and it STILL barely buttoned around Bri!
It was a beautiful day and Chad gave a wonderful blessing. I wanted to take pictures of who all came but only got a few of them done. So just for the record here is a list of who was there that day.
G&G Reed, G&G Hymas, Cami, Kaylie, Mason, & Koen, Chads boss and his family, Brett Hymas and his family, Shayne and Jordan & Taylor, & Jon & Natalie, and my good friend, Aubrey Schut. It was a very special day and we felt so blessed. On this day we also broke the news to our parents that we are buying a new home! More on that to come later...

















No comments:
Post a Comment