One of my favorite things about moving to Utah is being close to Temple Square. I love taking my kids there and seeing them feel the spirit and ask questions about our Savior and the Temple. I almost love to visit it more in the spring when all the flowers are out and the weather is nice.
This time we took our kids through the museums and to see the Christis. We met some awesome sister missionaries who took us to see the new movie about The Family. It was incredible. I was so emotional for some reason and I really was touched by the Spirit about how important the family is.
I love this picture of Carter looking at Christ. I hope he always looks to Christ in all things.
LOVE!!!
I hope to one day see all my kids be married in the temple. Carter & Mollie constantly said they were going to get married in the temple.
Such beautiful flowers!! AND kiddos too!
A nice lady gave the kids some pennies to throw in the pond. They were so happy!
Me and my love. So glad that he was able to take me to the temple and that our marriage is eternal.
Mol wanted to stop and smell EVERY flower. There are so many there I'm pretty sure that would be impossible, but she sure tried! The kids loved this trip and ask every day to go back. It was such an awesome experience I think we will sometime soon!











No comments:
Post a Comment