This day was so bitter sweet for me. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me tear up at all. It has been incredible watching Carter learn! He can read several books, knows his letters and their sounds, shapes and can count to 100!
Watching him develop socially has been fun too. He's not shy at all and made lots of new friends!
His 2 teachers, Mrs. Christensen and Mrs. Molgard, were so awesome. They are patient and kind and very invested in teaching their kids. I grew to love them over the year as well as Carter.
Here's another little friend we got to watch once a week. Carter and mayzie grew to be pretty good buds. On their last day of school I asked them if they were sad (because I sure was!) And all they both could talk about is how excited for kindergarten they were. I'm so glad Carter has learned to love school and learning. He is so smart and excels in everything he does. Sure love you little guy and so proud of your accomplishments!




No comments:
Post a Comment