Sunday, August 10, 2014

Goodbye Boat

 The day came when I knew we needed to find this beauty a new home. She hasn't been wet since we moved to Utah. The lake is just so far away and it's hard to take lots of little kids boating on our own and it's a small boat so it's even harder to take people with us.

It was a hard decision but the only thing that makes it better is that our nephew Chaz bought it and he lives close to us. So we will probably actually use it more with him owning it!
 Carter had fun hanging out in the big truck.

While I may have gotten a bit teary eyed as it pulled away, I am happy she is being put to good use and can give other people some more incredible memories and fun times. Till we meet again!

No comments: