Monday, July 28, 2014

7 months!

 This last 7 months has gone by too fast. This little lady is growing and changing every day! She weighs almost 20 pounds (84%)! And is short and fat.

 This month she started sitting up all on her own! She is so fun and SO happy! She will smile at anyone who will look at her and giggle any time she is tickled.
 She loves soft things and chewing on tags. She eats TONS of food. I hope she will be my only child who eats well. Because the other two sure don't!
She loves to roll all over the place and does well at getting around when she wants to get something. (Like my coupons that she ate the other day...totally gone.)

Usually this is where I beg for time to slow down, but since I know it won't, I will plead to remember her like this. Remember her smiles and kisses and her "Booty shakes." Remember her rolls in her wrist and 5 rolls on each thigh. And how she likes to snuggle right up to me to fall asleep. Oh please remember these times!

No comments: