Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9 Months old!

    
9 months old! Time has got to slow down just a little! I miss having a baby to snuggle and hold!



Now that she is mobile there is no slowing her down! She has discovered the door stops and thinks they are a new cool toy. Not to mention a major choking hazard! Looks like its time to baby proof!

And Mollie loves to try to dress her up already. She always wants to put a skirt on her.

 Blurry...but look at that BELLY!!! She will eat ANYTHING!

 And cute football bum. She has found her voice and is constantly squealing and screaming SO loud. Seriously people around us are always commenting that they think their ear drum just burst. And little old ladies in church turn down their hearing aids when we sit by them. Sorry!!
 Another fun baby toy favorite...the entertainment center!
She's a little slow at the crawling but I am not complaining! I know she will be super busy soon enough and I'm cherishing not having to chase her and clean up after her quite yet. At her 9 month check up she was 84% for weight weighing 20 pounds even and only 34% for height. At least she is consistent with the short/fat thing! 9 months has always been my favorite age and while I am sad she is getting so big I'm looking forward to this fun stage. Sure love you sweet Bri! You make living so much more fun!

No comments: