We were thrilled when we heard that the old tabernacle in Provo would be turned into a temple! We watched a small video before we went to show the kids that it caught fire but was reconstructed into a temple. They now call it the temple that was on fire!
As always it was incredible to see the beautiful workmanship and how they did their best to recreate the same look. The kids loved it and Mollie kept saying she could feel the Holy Ghost.And a few US-ies (see what I did there)
I sure love this little family of mine and am so grateful for the many temples we have had to opportunity to take them in. I think it helps them really know of their importance and have goals to be married there some day. I hope that with all of my heart! The temple is the place to be.





No comments:
Post a Comment