Friday, January 29, 2016

Mucky-yuck

Makeup or Mucky-yuck as my dad used to call it. Mollie has hit the age where she is very interested in makeup. She loves to be the beautician while I am the client. Lots and lots of blue and glitter.....
Mollie and her friend were doing makeup one day and didn't clean up after her self and minutes later I found this......oh she was so proud of herself!

 This was Mollies latest creation. One pink eye and one blue. with a sparkly headband around her neck to look like a choker....oh boy.
When her friends come to play they almost always go home looking like this,,,,
or this....she did blue noses every time she put it on for a while and I finally had to ask why. Cuz mom, its cute! Ok then!
I think my dad had it right. I have a love hate relationship with it! But I'm glad she is creative and loves to look "beautiful" although she is totally gorgeous without it!

No comments: