And just like that another year has past and my baby boy is NINE! He wanted a long board and a minecraft birthday this year.
He put the long board to good use right away!
It was a school day so I got to take cookies into share and hear the class sing to him in Portuguese! I always love that.
I was pretty happy with how his cake turned out! It's a minecraft island.
I didn't really need to plan entertainment because they were having a blast beating eachother up on the tramp. I should have known.
Although we did squeeze in a few games.
Present time is always exciting. And even more so when you get THREE of the same lego set. He took them back to walmart to by a big lego set!
Later that evening we had pizza and more family gifts.
His G&G Hymas know him well....mangos, money and candy.
A new drone was fun for the big boys to play with.
All in all I think he had a great day. Time flies so fast all the time and I don't think it will ever slow down. Can't believe he will be double digits next year!! Sure love you Carter and am proud of the boy you are becoming. You are always thoughtful and helpful and kind to everyone. Thank you for being you.












No comments:
Post a Comment