For the 2 weeks that the older kids were already in school, Brielle asked every day if it was her turn yet to go to Preschool. It was a happy day when I could finally tell her today is the day!! It was a little emotional for me since I've always been a little extra protective of her but she was so ready to go and I knew she'd be in good hands with Miss Lori!
And she is SO adorable!Look at that smile and cute hair!
Here she is by the door getting ready to go in! I think she was a little nervous but still excited!
Here she is at her table!
She goes Wed and Fri from 9-11:30 so me and Rylee get a little one on one time. Today we sat and ate breakfast and watched tv. (Because I've been waiting for this day to feel like I actually have a break with school being back in!)
After we picked up Bri we went for ice cream at Maceys. Sure do love this free spirited little independent girl! She is so much fun and anyone who meets her tells me what a delight she is!
You are the sweetest little Bri! Mom loves you SO much!







No comments:
Post a Comment