My girls are all just at a really fun age right now. Mollie is starting to be able to do crafts, nail polish and things on her own. Brielle can sit and play quietly and on her own with about any toy! She has such a big imagination. And Rylee follows her big sisters around and is adored by both of them. They are always willing to play with her too.
While the big kids are at school these two follow me around and talk to me alot while I clean or do projects.
We take lots of selfies and if Mollie ever has a new hair do it has to be documented.This day especially touched my heart. Bri sat in this spot for hours playing barbies and babies. She whispers as she plays and loves to be a mom in any situation. I love so much that she can't wait to be a mom. She asks me almost daily if she will get to be a mom. And I know she will be the best!
Mol had a straddle fall accident at school and hurt herself pretty bad. I thought it might have been her period starting and so I sat her down and gave her a pretty lengthy talk about all things female.... well we went to the doc and it ended up just being an owie. Poor thing! And I was SO relieved it wasn't her period at 7!
Every now and then we get to go for lunch dates! This was after they all got the flu shot I think.
The bond these two have is special and I hope they will always take care of each other and be best friends! I found them both cuddled up together one night (and many nights since) and it is the sweetest thing. They do it quietly and really fall asleep pretty quickly when they are together. CUTE!!
And Mollie keeps the girls looking good always. She is always happy to help brush their hair, find their shoes or paint their nails. She is such a good big sis and exactly what I wanted for her sisters to have as their example.
We attended a harvest festival and the kids had lots of fun. Ry picked this stick horse up somewhere and didn't want to let it go.
Carter and Bodey posing for a pic.
Whenever we leave the house she thinks she needs her glasses and they are ALWAYS upside down. Makes me wonder if they stay on better this way?!
We have many lega-paloozas at our house but this one was epic. Everyone played for quite some time and even dad got in on the fun.
And we have tea parties at our house ATLEAST once a week with the neighbor girl. As messy as it can be sometimes I love that they take turns serving each other and clinking their cups.
And of course I love my little man, Carter. He is growing up so fast and I'm doing everything I can to keep him little. He's such a good kid and everything I ever could dream of as our oldest child. Love you too Carter man!














No comments:
Post a Comment