As always there is TONS to do in this town around Halloween time. The first even was our wards trunk or treat. The kids were so excited to get all dressed up and even more so when I told the girls I would curl their hair. Rylee looks so adorable and this was her first curly hair ever.
Brielle also wanted curly hair and she is looking so cute as supergirl! I love the cosutmes this little gal comes up with. She is definitely unique! And I love her for it!Our trunk looked pretty cool thanks to Misty Carlile letting me borrow all the decorations she made for our pirate party.
Here are all the kiddos! A witch, a BSU football player, super girl and batman.
The next exciting event was the school carnival. SOOOO many people were there. We didn't stay super long. But they did have fun. We hung out with the Rowleys who's son Bodey was also a batman.Mollie chose a second costume of a pirate for the night and here she is with her buddy (crush) Conner.
And it wouldn't be a carnival without some face painting! The DLI teachers were all doing fun face painting!
Stay tuned for part 2!














No comments:
Post a Comment