Monday, April 23, 2018

Baptism dress shopping!

After visiting Temple Square, I had the idea to get Mollie's baptism pics done while it was so beautiful there. (Which we did and are INCREDIBLE!) More later.... but I wanted to make a fun day of it and so we went to Bliss and shopped til we dropped. 
It was really fun seeing her light up as she looked at each dress. She wanted it to have sparkles and that we mostly her only requirement. She tried on several and we all oohed and ahhed in the dressing room. 
 And in the end, this is the one she picked! Not many sparkles, but just a few around the waist. It is so beautiful and was happy with how quick she picked it out.

 Of course we had to find some accessories, so off to Claire's we went! And these cute unicorns were there!
 After the shopping was done it was time for a treat. DQ shakes it was!!



 And we can't go to this mall and NOT ride the train....and since it was supposed to be a fun day, I caved and let it happen.

 On the way out there was a fun emoji game on the wall (whatever happened to your basic 'put a quarter in the merry go round or arcade game?')

It was such a fun day and I can't wait for her to be baptized!!! Love spending time with my girls!

No comments: