Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Field Trip time!

I'm always glad I get to go on field trips with my kids. I really think its one thing that strengthens bonds and relationships. We were off the the Natural Curiosity Museum! I was just as excited as the kids because we haven't gone yet!
They really have some cool exhibits and everything is hands on. There's even a water room where they can just make a mess. It was super fun!



 And its fun seeing Carter in his element with his friends. He is such a fun kid! And I'm so glad he is liked by so many. The best thing about Carter is that he does not care to follow a crowd. He paves his own path...and while that path may be through the bushes and upside down, it is always straight and he holds his values high. I love that he is confident enough to not care what others think. That is such a great quality to have. Especially in school. I'm so proud of the person he is becoming.


 Later that night, there was a Portuguese performance. It is always a TREAT to see what they have learned and hear them say lines and sing songs! How blessed are we to have this incredible opportunity in our schools!!!

Love you Carter man! I hope the many random hugs and 'I love you's' never stop!

No comments: