Saturday, December 22, 2018

Season of Wonder

A while back my friend Emily invited us to tryout for a childrens choir for a community christmas performance! I hopped on the opportunity immediately and once we knew they made the try out, we were into practicing a few times a week! Mollie was in an extra scene and they both did 3 songs. 
 Our neighbor Haley had a solo and she did so good! That is the most words anyone has ever heard come out of her mouth!
 Skateboarding Santa was a hit and SO fun to learn!
 Sean Farris killed it as the skateboardin santa!


 They sang a song by John Denver and its the most wonderful time of the year.



 It was such a fun production and the kids all worked so hard on perfecting it!
 My mama heart just glowed as I watched them fearlessly perform. I was so so proud of them! And they earned some candy lei's for a job well done!

No comments: