We ran home from Idaho just in time for G&G Hymas to get to our house! On Christmas Eve Chad had to work so we spent the day hanging out and shopping at DI!
On Christmas Eve we played games and ...
had our traditional fondue party!
I was starting to fight a cold but I didn't want to let it slow me down so we put on our party sweater and got the party started!
The kids opened jammies, we read our Christmas stories and G&G even got matching jammies!What cute children I have!
We loved having G&G down for Christmas! It makes such wonderful memories for our kids. They took all the snuggles they could get!
Once the kids were down, Santa could come! A snowboard for Carter, a polaroid camera for Mol, A doll and case for Bri and a learning activity table for Ry!
I got a picture of Christ I've been wanting and Chad got snowboarding money after Santa made a mistake on delivering the right one!
The kids were of course thrilled and were up at 430 I think! but we made them wait till 6! I woke up SO SO SO sick! I was 100% miserable and honestly don't remember much of Christmas morning. I was popping pills as soon as I was up and so groggy. So I didn't get as many pics as I normally do!
Santa even stuffed G&G's stockings!
We got a bit of snow and Clyde was off shoveling to enjoy the nice quiet morning!
I went to bed after a yummy breakfast and slept ALL of Christmas day! I got a few pics through the day but I felt SO bad that I was so sick. My body was in pain and I knew it was the FLU. I was grateful the kids had G&G and dad to keep them company! They were all perfectly happy!
Carter got a really cool Harry Potter set that he worked hard on all christmas break and he did really well building it all by himself!
I love the Christmas season and was sad I was miserable for the best day of Dec but I still felt the Christmas spirit as my family rallied around me and took the best care of me that they could. It took weeks for me to get over this sickness but by new years I was able to enjoy a small party!






























No comments:
Post a Comment