Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Longest winter

This winter has been SNOWY and cold and long. I think we got more snow this year than any year we have lived in Tooele. So much that it makes people angry instead of happy it is snowing....yet again! I even got stuck one day and had to leave the car there on the side of the road until Chad could come get it. Luckily we have been staying busy and warm in our home. Little Ry is just so fun to watch play. She has been very into playing doctor on all her dolls and animals. She is the cutest. 

 Thank heavens for my awesome step ladies who keep me going in the cold of winter! They are champs and many of them show up religiously and make my Tuesdays the best!

 Too many snow storms this year have looked like this!

 Which results in a lot of this. Carter wore out our little heater this winter I think! This is his favorite cozy spot.
 The trek to the neighbors becomes quite a trek with this much snow and this much gear to get on!!


 My little shoppers keep me plenty of company too when we just have to get out of the house! Love my girls, but I'm creating little shopping monsters who love it as much as I do!

Please spring come soon!!!

No comments: