P
oor little Bri has struggled this year with strep throat several times. I've been sure they needed to come out but no one would give us the go ahead. As you can see there is no open space back there at all. Her tonsils completely fill the back of her throat! SAD!! She snores and is such a restless sleeper. When she talks she sounds like she has a golf ball in the back of her throat.
I'm blogging a little bit out of order, but she got it again in April and I went ahead and scheduled with an ENT at Primary Childrens. I took her to Dr Rich to get some medicine not thinking he would agree they needed out again. He took one look and said wow those things need out! PHEW! I was so grateful. And he got us into a doctor sooner than Primarys could. And probably cheaper too!! She is scheduled for June 4th to get those ugly things out!!!!
But Bri doesn't slow down too much when she's sick and was quite delighted that Mollie wanted to be matchers even though Bri had to miss school. Cute sisters!!! She was excited to have a rest day and just play. Hooray for a healthier future!!




No comments:
Post a Comment