Coach Cameron has been amazing for this little comp girls team! Against what I thought would happen, I have LOVED all of it. The traveling, the uniforms, the unity and the hard work it has taken to make this team. Their hard work shows too! We had a big BBQ at Lindseys parents house and it was so much fun! They have a beautiful home and yard.
Coach gifted them all with new soccer balls! It was like Christmas!I put together a few things for the coaches and had the team moms pitch in. We found some fun shirts for Brett and Cameron that say, 'You can't scare me, I coach girls soccer!' And one for Camerons wife that said, "Livin the Coach wife-life." We love our coaches and recognize how much time they put in for us!
Afterwards another mom/daughters soccer game ensued. The girls won sadly, BUT I did score the first goal! We'll get you next year girls!
After this party we learned that we were the division CHAMPS! WOW! So we had another short quick ceremony to get their medals. Great job girls! Now on to a higher division!
But really you couldn't ask for a better group of girls. They are all kind and supportive and have become such great little friends. We love every single girl on this team and love to see them improve!
Looking forward to next year!









No comments:
Post a Comment