When we got home from our trip our new skinny tree had been delivered so we set it up to check it out! I love skinny trees and the kids tree was being overflown with their ornaments so it was time for a new one.
Mol and I escaped one evening for a hot chocolate date at Dennys. Trips like this help us reset and enjoy being together.
After our little tree was up I was anxious to get our other tree up! Chad let me do it a little earlier this year since it was a BSU tree! It was so fun to have but the flashing orange and blue lights really threw me off sometimes. I always thought there was a cop nearby. And there's just something about the soft white glow of christmas lights that makes it Christmas.
I'm still working out alot at our stake center and recently have joined in with the Tongan branch doing cardio dance. They are such a fun group of ladies and it has been having fun having some zumba back in my life!
Me and Ry soaked up the last few days of sunshine in November .
Mid November we joined in with the youth of the church watching the face to face event regarding the new youth program. There are so many cool, inspired changes for our youth and I'm so excited that Carter is in this first group of BIG changes. I'm sure we will learn lots. My heart almost burst when they announced the new YM's theme and Carter, without prompting, stood and recited the new theme. How cool. I love that the prophet and apostles are so involved with the youth and their concerns. This church is so great!
Morning snuggles!












No comments:
Post a Comment