Football was a whole new experience for our family this year and even though it was a different year, I am so grateful he got to have a mostly normal season. While his coaches were quite rough around the edges they were good guys and really cared about their boys. They planned several fun thing and fund raisers through the season and here are a few.
This was a pizza tailgate party before the homecoming game. It's amazing what a year will do in the difference of size in boys. Carter looks pretty small here.
We also did a team yard sale which I was in charge of mostly. It went pretty well and the boys were mostly helpful.
They also had the iceberg truck come to our yard sale and it was SOOO Yummy!
Another night they did a big BBQ for families at the park. We didn't get to go but Carter was able to. I'm super grateful to the boys who have taken Carter in and accepted him and have made him part of a team and given him a sense of self worth. He really enjoyed his football season and I'm so very grateful it was a good experience for him.






No comments:
Post a Comment