All Mollie wanted for her 10th birthday was a desk! But not a plain desk, a cute desk. So after weeks of scouring KSL (because I'm thrifty like that) I found the perfect one! Then I picked some cute paint and spent weeks painting it and trying to keep it hidden from her.
She requested donuts and dad delivered!Its crazy how in 10 short years how much can change. We sure love the awesome girl she is becoming!
The shirt says it all!!
She had soccer on her birthday since it was on a Monday but we quickly opened gifts after school before practice.
She patiently waited for the weekend to have her party so G&G Reed could be here. She wanted a flamingo party! (Do you know how hard it is to find flamingo things in October?!) We requested that all her friends wear pink and gave a prize to the most. It was Mollie! We played some games....
And they got to bedazzle themselves with jewels.
And ate some nachos and pink food and cupcakes.
Such a cute group of girls!
I envisioned something a little different with the jewels...but whatever.
Can't have a flamingo party without a flamingo ring toss!
And after all the hard work, seeing her smile like this makes all the work worth it.
She was of course spoiled and quickly opened her presents from everyone.
Happy 10th Mollie! We love you lots and look forward to seeing what you accomplish in the future. We love seeing you be disciplined with soccer and committed to getting good grades. You are a great big sister to your little ones who want to be just like you. Keep on the right path and always look forward to the great things you can accomplish. I know you'll go far!

















No comments:
Post a Comment