We are so proud of Chad! He has been in training for his new job for 9ish months and it came time to pass a very important test. He had been studying for months and lost sleep and stressed lots over it. He had to travel down to Cedar City to take it so he was gone over night. I was ecstatic when I got a text that said "I passed!" He was exhausted when he got home but we had to surprise him with some crumbl cookies to celebrate his sucess!
I got to escape for a fun girls night of bra shopping! It was such a fun night and I came home with some new bras that I love!
The dog....she still is the center of fun in our home.
Mollie loves to make cookies! She has taught herself how to do it without help and that could become dangerous! But all the girls love to help.
I got new purple Nike's to wear in Disneyland. They are so cute and comfy and I have had so much fun wearing them! Jennie and Tawnee have matching shoes too!Bri is starting to love to bake too. She helped me make Valentine cookies. Unfortunately, they were over baked and not super good. We tried a new recipe, but I'll be sticking to my regular one!
And Carter is just Carter! Doing well in Jr. High, playing guitar and getting ready for football to start!









No comments:
Post a Comment