Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Mini cheer clinic

Back in Oct we did the mini cheer clinic and when we all came down with Covid we were unable to perform at the football game. The girls cried and cried and were so sad when I told them and I promised when they did the next one they could do it. So when it came around, we got them signed up and of course, participated. They all loved it! I didn't know if Mollie would want to, but she sure did!!



They performed at half time at a game and did so good! Bri and Mol were in the same group. 
Rylee practiced so hard each night and wanted to memorize it and she did so great!

Look at all these mini cheer girls!
And wow, my girls are so gorgeous! And Mollie is looking extra grown up in all that makeup! Love my gorgeous girls!
And of course their hair was coated in glitter! It was easier to get out than I thought. Good times!

 

No comments: