It's crazy a whole year went by of cheer. It flew! And there was hardly any time to breathe between the end of cheer and the start of cheer! I attended the banquet and enjoyed hearing the funny jokes and memories that had happened through the year and a nice Olive Garden dinner. The girls were so sweet and gave me some nice gifts. I took a pic the night of the banquet because I felt pretty!
All the cheerleaders at TCC and Tooele performed several numbers in an end of year performance. It was so exciting to feel the energy in the room!
And just like that, it was time for tryouts all within the same week! We didn't have as many girls as we have had in the previous years which was nice. And I was really impressed with the amount of talent that we had. I'm really excited for a new year and the chance to try again and make an even better team!!
The Seniors love to participate in the tryouts and gave some good feedback. After the list of who made it was posted, the Seniors go kidnap the team and take them to breakfast. Such a cute tradition!
Here we go, round 2!





No comments:
Post a Comment