Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Thirty-seven

My birthday week was super busy! I was in cheer tryouts the weekend before my bday so we celebrated any time we could. I REALLY wanted to go to Canes and have chicken strips so Chad took me for lunch one day and they were EXTRA delicious. 
I cut 4 inches off my hair and got it dyed. Its so nice to have fresh hair!
My birthday was on conference weekend, as it often is, so we woke up, chad made me funfetti pancakes and later he took us to Thirst for beignets!

I then opened presents and got some really cool things! A new tiered tray with things to go on it and some Hey Dude shoes. 


Socks and treats and sweet cards were also given. 
For lunch it was Jalepeno cheeto mac and cheese. Its pretty darn good!
I started a puzzle that was SO hard! I started it and then put it away so we could do birthday things. 
A fun surprise was the Eash fam stopping by with some balloons for me. I kept them on my banister for quite a while!
Chad of course made me some cupcakes. I had a heck of a time finding the frosting I love so I ordered some online. I got 4 of them! When they showed up, 3 of them were cracked open. I sent them back. On my birthday I didn't get my favorite frosting but my mom made me some good ones with the 1 frosting can I had later on. 
That evening we had a bunch of friends over for cake and cupcakes and ice cream! Chad is too good to me and I felt really loved by all my friends. 
And by gosh I got this puzzle out later in the week and worked so hard on it and got it done! I felt very accomplished getting this 2000 piece puzzle done!
 

No comments: