My friend Alex mentioned she wanted to go to a smash room for her birthday. I found one and we went!!! It was slightly creepy and outrageously expensive....and super weird! HAHA but I guess we went for the experience. Alex brought some of her MIL's glassware to smash. Here we go!
We went in and picked out some things to smash. Weird things like vacuums and printers....not really what I had pictured. Then they give you some safety gear and a sledge hammer and let you go at it!
We were both dripping in sweat by the time we were done!
Smashing things was ok....but throwing glass at a wall? THAT WAS THRILLING! We much prefered doing this than smashing things.
Not something I'll probably ever do again, but I guess it was fun. Not so fun when we got the bill of $100!!!! But we split it and it worked out. I guess it made some fun memories!








No comments:
Post a Comment