We had our last tournament of the summer at Strikers Cup. We played an age group up but a division down. The girls played amazingly awesome...maybe the best I've seen them play. And the weather was hot!! Game 1 was 97 degrees!!!!
Here's how the games went:
Game 1: WIN 4-1
Game 2: WIN 3-0
Game 3: WIN 5-0
Game 4: WIN 9-0
Championship game was in the heat of the day and they WON! At half, they were tied 1-1. In the last 5 min the girls really turned it on and knocked one in to win the game. I was SUPER nervous because if we tied it would go into a shoot out. I didn't want the stress of that for myself or the girls!! They won 2-1 against a really good Revolution team. WAY TO GO GIRLS!
Mol had SIX goals this tourney!
And Chick fil A mostly fueled her this week so we took a pic with their poster. Lunch and dinner of champions!






No comments:
Post a Comment