14 birthdays
14 years
14 candles
14 years of being a mom
I can't believe it! Carter is 14!
He's wanted a nintendo switch so bad but I didn't want to pay the price it cost! He actually worked so hard and saved up his money to buy one. For his gift, we went and picked one up and surprised him and put some money towards it for some of his gift so he didn't have to spend all of his money. He was surprised and so very excited!Look how big he looks! He's huge! And very handsome.
He wanted to take a few friends to Zax Zone to play video games. While we waited for everyone to get there, they played ping pong and had snacks.
He had trifle again because he doesn't love cake. The boys gobbled it up!
Happy Birthday C-man! I am so very proud to be your mom. You have a great desire in you to do good and it is my favorite thing about you! Keep being the good. Love you!










No comments:
Post a Comment