We got it fixed a few days later.
Jilly loves Chad so much and whenever he sits down, she hops in his lap immediately! She's no small dog so sometimes it hurts!
Oh, I stabbed myself. I was reupholstering our bar stools and as I was picking out the staples with a knife, I slipped and stabbed a steak knife right into my arm! Yeah, I know, not smart. But trust me, I tried several different things and none did the job as well as a steak knife with a sharp tip!
Blood gushed everywhere. As I ran for some paper towel blood went all over the floor, countertops and chair. I was sure I might bleed out the way it spurted out of my arm! I knew Chad was due home soon but I was starting to feel queasy so I went outside to get some air and hope that if I passed out, someone would see me and help. Chad arrived home to lots of blood. He was coming off of an 18 shift with no sleep. I wanted him to be able to sleep but he was sure I needed stitches. I hadn't looked at my would yet because I was just holding pressure. I had him peek at it. It wasn't wide but it was deep. I convinced him I'd be fine with some butterflies on it. It was....kind of. Every time I flexed my forearm I had blood gushing out. For several days. My brother told me I probably should have had some stitches. But we made it work.
We got our first watermelon out of our garden! We grew a watermelon! And it was DELICIOUS! It was small but we all devoured it. We grew 4 but only 1 was very good.
When we were all done we went into the city for more food! gelato!! It was so yummy!













No comments:
Post a Comment