Mollie turned 12 early October! In true Mollie-style, she requested crafty things for her birthday. She does love to create and decorate. And has put her new gifts to good use. She stressed about if she should invite her old friends, new friends or soccer friends or church friends to a party. I bribed her with mall spending money if she would fore-go a party and just take a friend to the mall. She bit!
We had to recreate the baby pumpkin picture! She's grown just a little.
We grabbed Ash and Jo and took off to the mall. I brought Nannette along for me too! I put together a little photo scavenger hunt. Here are some of their challenges.
The mall had a selfie studio set up with super cute props so we had a good time posing on them all.
Nannette and I got in on it too!!
Happy Birthday Mollie! I'm sure proud of the girl you are and the choices you make. I appreciate the relationship that is growing between us as you grow up. I love the happy attitude you are developing and that we are growing closer together. You are beautiful inside and out and have a great desire to do good. We are so blessed to help you!!! Love you!













No comments:
Post a Comment