I love this ring so much that carter gave me for Christmas. It says I Love You Forever inside the ring. It makes me happy every time I look at it.
This girl got creative getting her chores done...why does she look so big?Awesome sunset
G&G came to visit for a bit and help with Jilly while we went to St. George and I went to CA for cheer. Jilly loves them and looks for any excuse to jump up on them!
She went to Moore with them where they had lots of snow still. She loved playing in it and we got this picture of her so happy with snow on her face. She's living her best life, I'm sure of it!
Basketball has started and Carter had a sprain the first game I think it was....poor kid was bummed and sat out a few games.
Bri and Ry are also playing and loving it!
Here we go into winter sports!







No comments:
Post a Comment