Wednesday, April 5, 2023

38 is here!

38 brought the coldest birthday I've ever had! I don't think I've ever had snow on my birthday but this year, mother nature delivered!

I started out my day at the gym and Stacy, the high fit teacher, made sure to make it a special day!
After workout, I sat in a massage chair for a while. 
When I got home the girls had decorated the house and made me breakfast! HAHA!


Chad was working nights and the kids were on spring break so once he was awake, we went bowling for something to do. 
Chad is always so sweet and thoughtful with gifts. 


And then the snow came. And came and came! We had a huge storm roll through that dumped lots of snow! What a day!
I ended the night alone after the kids were in bed and I climbed into the tub. Also, how cute is this shirt I bought for myself? I love it!

My dreams for 38 are to be true to myself. I think 37 was spent alot of finding me again. I hope for my 38th year to be more compassionate, more friendly, more true to what I believe and what I stand for. I want to focus on revelation for myself and my family and aligning my life with God's plan for me. 

Just when I thought that my kids didn't need me much anymore, I'm realizing they may need me more now as they enter their teenage years. They need me to listen, to be there, to spend time with them and talk about life. They need me to instill the gospel in them more than ever before. 

So here's to 38 - being 'other centered' and aware of the needs of my family. I think its going to be great. 

 

No comments: